Vendor Registration is now officially open for the 2017 ESFNA Soccer Tournament & Cultural Festival, to be held July 2 - 8, 2017 in Seattle, WA.
As always, interested parties may select from three vendor categories:
1. 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Vendors (at a rate of $600 for the week)
2. Dry Goods Vendors (at a rate of $1,200 for the week)
3. Food/Beverage Vendors (at a rate of $3,200 for the week)
All Nonprofit and Dry Goods Vendors will receive two free weekly passes. Food & Beverage Vendors will receive four free weekly passes. If a vendor requires more than these included passes for their booth, additional weekly passes are available for purchase. Lost passes will not be replaced, and will require the purchase of a new weekly pass.
All vendors MUST submit an online vendor application in order to reserve a vendor booth. There are no exceptions. Additionally, vendors may not sell any items outside of their designated product line, without prior approval from ESFNA in writing. For example, Dry Goods vendors may not sell any food or beverages. Food vendors may not sell dry goods, and Nonprofit vendors may not sell products at all (but have the liberty of collecting donations on behalf of their organization).
Lastly, all Food/Beverage vendors must comply with county Health Department regulations and prepare all necessary documentation on time. ESFNA will work with all food vendors to facilitate this process.
The Vendor Application Form can be accessed at the following link:
The Vendor Application can also be accessed from the home page of ESFNA.net, under the "Seattle 2017" tab. For any questions, please contact our Business Manager Alem Abebe by phone at 202-257-9791 or by e-mail at email@example.com
1. No vendor may sell items using the ESFNA logo/image.
2. ESFNA strictly prohibits the sale of any drug paraphernalia, alcoholic beverages, or tobacco products (including hookah/shisha products) by vendors on stadium premises or at any official ESFNA event.
3. All vendor space is allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis. When the available vendor booths have been sold out, the vendor application will be closed and no further submissions will be accepted.
4. Paying the non-refundable registration fee ($30) does not guarantee you will have a booth reserved. In order to guarantee a vendor booth has been reserved, the applicant must pay for the booth in full. If an applicant decides to only pay the registration fee upon submission of the vendor application, a booth will not be reserved until payment has been made in full.
The Ethiopian Sports Federation in North America (ESFNA) is returning to the Pacific Northwest!
For the 2017 Soccer Tournament & Cultural Festival, ESFNA is proud and excited to announce its official partnership with Uber, our corporate Title Sponsor for this year.
For the first time since 2004, Seattle, Washington will serve as the host city of the 34th Annual ESFNA Soccer Tournament and Cultural Festival, to take place July 2 - 8, 2017.
Brooke Steger, Uber General Manager for the Pacific Northwest, had the following to say in acknowledging Uber's partnership with ESFNA:
"Uber is proud to sponsor the tournament this year and thrilled that members of the ESFNA Board have selected Seattle as the host city. For over three decades, the event has shown how sports can be a positive force in bringing people together"
ESFNA is incredibly grateful to Uber for its support, and views this sponsorship as an expression of Uber's commitment and gratitude to not only the Ethiopian community of Seattle, but Ethiopian communities across the nation.